I am putting together my investment portfolio for 2018 and made a complete summary of the current Top 100. Interestingly, I noticed that all coins can be categorized into 12 markets. Which markets do you think will play the biggest role in the coming year?
Here is a complete overview of all coins in an excel sheet including name, market, TPS, risk profile, time since launch (negative numbers mean that they are launching that many months in the future) and market cap. You can also sort by all of these fields of course. Coins written in bold are the strongest contenders within their market either due to having the best technology or having a small market cap and still excellent technology and potential. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s8PHcNvvjuy848q18py_CGcu8elRGQAUIf86EYh4QZo/edit#gid=0
The 12 markets are
- Currency 13 coins
- Platform 25 coins
- Ecosystem 9 coins
- Privacy 10 coins
- Currency Exchange Tool 8 coins
- Gaming & Gambling 5 coins
- Misc 15 coins
- Social Network 4 coins
- Fee Token 3 coins
- Decentralized Data Storage 4 coins
- Cloud Computing 3 coins
- Stable Coin 2 coins
Before we look at the individual markets, we need to take a look of the overall market and its biggest issue scalability first:
Cryptocurrencies aim to be a decentralized currency that can be used worldwide. Its goal is to replace dollar, Euro, Yen, all FIAT currencies worldwide. The coin that will achieve that will be worth several trillion dollars.
Bitcoin can only process 7 transactions per second (TPS). In order to replace all FIAT, it would need to perform at at least VISA levels, which usually processes around 3,000 TPS, up to 25,000 TPS during peak times and a maximum of 64,000 TPS. That means that this cryptocurrency would need to be able to perform at least several thousand TPS. However, a ground breaking technology should not look at current technology to set a goal for its use, i.e. estimating the number of emails sent in 1990 based on the number of faxes sent wasn’t a good estimate.
For that reason, 10,000 TPS is the absolute baseline for a cryptocurrency that wants to replace FIAT. This brings me to IOTA, which wants to connect all 80 billion IoT devices that are expected to exist by 2025, which constantly communicate with each other, creating 80 billion or more transactions per second. This is the benchmark that cryptocurrencies should be aiming for. Currently, 8 billion devices are connected to the Internet.
With its Lightning network recently launched, Bitcoin is realistically looking at 50,000 possible soon. Other notable cryptocurrencies besides IOTA and Bitcoin are Nano with 7,000 TPS already tested, Dash with several billion TPS possible with Masternodes, Neo, LISK and RHOC with 100,000 TPS by 2020, Ripple with 50,000 TPS, Ethereum with 10,000 with Sharding.
However, it needs to be said that scalability usually goes at the cost of decentralization and security. So, it needs to be seen, which of these technologies can prove itself resilient and performant.
Without further ado, here are the coins of the first market
Market 1 - Currency:
- Bitcoin: 1st generation blockchain with currently bad scalability currently, though the implementation of the Lightning Network looks promising and could alleviate most scalability concerns, scalability and high energy use.
- Ripple: Centralized currency that might become very successful due to tight involvement with banks and cross-border payments for financial institutions; banks and companies like Western Union and Moneygram (who they are currently working with) as customers customers. However, it seems they are aiming for more decentralization now.https://ripple.com/dev-blog/decentralization-strategy-update/. Has high TPS due to Proof of Correctness algorithm.
- Bitcoin Cash: Bitcoin fork with the difference of having an 8 times bigger block size, making it 8 times more scalable than Bitcoin currently. Further block size increases are planned. Only significant difference is bigger block size while big blocks lead to further problems that don't seem to do well beyond a few thousand TPS. Opponents to a block size argue that increasing the block size limit is unimaginative, offers only temporary relief, and damages decentralization by increasing costs of participation. In order to preserve decentralization, system requirements to participate should be kept low. To understand this, consider an extreme example: very big blocks (1GB+) would require data center level resources to validate the blockchain. This would preclude all but the wealthiest individuals from participating.Community seems more open than Bitcoin's though.
- Litecoin : Little brother of Bitcoin. Bitcoin fork with different mining algorithm but not much else.Copies everything that Bitcoin does pretty much. Lack of real innovation.
- Dash: Dash (Digital Cash) is a fork of Bitcoin and focuses on user ease. It has very fast transactions within seconds, low fees and uses Proof of Service from Masternodes for consensus. They are currently building a system called Evolution which will allow users to send money using usernames and merchants will find it easy to integrate Dash using the API. You could say Dash is trying to be a PayPal of cryptocurrencies. Currently, cryptocurrencies must choose between decentralization, speed, scalability and can pick only 2. With Masternodes, Dash picked speed and scalability at some cost of decentralization, since with Masternodes the voting power is shifted towards Masternodes, which are run by Dash users who own the most Dash.
- IOTA: 3rd generation blockchain called Tangle, which has a high scalability, no fees and instant transactions. IOTA aims to be the connective layer between all 80 billion IOT devices that are expected to be connected to the Internet in 2025, possibly creating 80 billion transactions per second or 800 billion TPS, who knows. However, it needs to be seen if the Tangle can keep up with this scalability and iron out its security issues that have not yet been completely resolved.
- Nano: 3rd generation blockchain called Block Lattice with high scalability, no fees and instant transactions. Unlike IOTA, Nano only wants to be a payment processor and nothing else, for now at least. With Nano, every user has their own blockchain and has to perform a small amount of computing for each transaction, which makes Nano perform at 300 TPS with no problems and 7,000 TPS have also been tested successfully. Very promising 3rd gen technology and strong focus on only being the fastest currency without trying to be everything.
- Decred: As mining operations have grown, Bitcoin’s decision-making process has become more centralized, with the largest mining companies holding large amounts of power over the Bitcoin improvement process. Decred focuses heavily on decentralization with their PoW Pos hybrid governance system to become what Bitcoin was set out to be. They will soon implement the Lightning Network to scale up. While there do not seem to be more differences to Bitcoin besides the novel hybrid consensus algorithm, which Ethereum, Aeternity and Bitcoin Atom are also implementing, the welcoming and positive Decred community and professoinal team add another level of potential to the coin.
- Aeternity: We’ve seen recently, that it’s difficult to scale the execution of smart contracts on the blockchain. Crypto Kitties is a great example. Something as simple as creating and trading unique assets on Ethereum bogged the network down when transaction volume soared. Ethereum and Zilliqa address this problem with Sharding. Aeternity focuses on increasing the scalability of smart contracts and dapps by moving smart contracts off-chain. Instead of running on the blockchain, smart contracts on Aeternity run in private state channels between the parties involved in the contracts. State channels are lines of communication between parties in a smart contract. They don’t touch the blockchain unless they need to for adjudication or transfer of value. Because they’re off-chain, state channel contracts can operate much more efficiently. They don’t need to pay the network for every time they compute and can also operate with greater privacy. An important aspect of smart contract and dapp development is access to outside data sources. This could mean checking the weather in London, score of a football game, or price of gold. Oracles provide access to data hosted outside the blockchain. In many blockchain projects, oracles represent a security risk and potential point of failure, since they tend to be singular, centralized data streams. Aeternity proposes decentralizing oracles with their oracle machine. Doing so would make outside data immutable and unchangeable once it reaches Aeternity’s blockchain. Of course, the data source could still be hacked, so Aeternity implements a prediction market where users can bet on the accuracy and honesty of incoming data from various oracles.It also uses prediction markets for various voting and verification purposes within the platform. Aeternity’s network runs on on a hybrid of proof of work and proof of stake. Founded by a long-time crypto-enthusiast and early colleague of Vitalik Buterin, Yanislav Malahov. Promising concept though not product yet
- Bitcoin Atom: Atomic Swaps and hybrid consenus. This looks like the only Bitcoin clone that actually is looking to innovate next to Bitcoin Cash.
- Dogecoin: Litecoin fork, fantastic community, though lagging behind a bit in technology.
- Bitcoin Gold: A bit better security than bitcoin through ASIC resistant algorithm, but that's it. Not that interesting.
- Digibyte: Digibyte's PoS blockchain is spread over a 100,000+ servers, phones, computers, and nodes across the globe, aiming for the ultimate level of decentralization. DigiByte rebalances the load between the five mining algorithms by adjusting the difficulty of each so one algorithm doesn’t become dominant. The algorithm's asymmetric difficulty has gained notoriety and been deployed in many other blockchains.DigiByte’s adoption over the past four years has been slow. It’s still a relatively obscure currency compared its competitors. The DigiByte website offers a lot of great marketing copy and buzzwords. However, there’s not much technical information about what they have planned for the future. You could say Digibyte is like Bitcoin, but with shorter blocktimes and a multi-algorithm. However, that's not really a difference big enough to truly set themselves apart from Bitcoin, since these technologies could be implemented by any blockchain without much difficulty. Their decentralization is probably their strongest asset, however, this also change quickly if the currency takes off and big miners decide to go into Digibyte.
- Bitcoin Diamond Asic resistant Bitcoin and Copycat
Market 2 - Platform
Most of the cryptos here have smart contracts and allow dapps (Decentralized apps) to be build on their platform and to use their token as an exchange of value between dapp services.
- Ethereum: 2nd generation blockchain that allows the use of smart contracts. Bad scalability currently, though this concern could be alleviated by the soon to be implemented Lightning Network aka Plasma and its Sharding concept.
- EOS: Promising technology that wants to be able do everything, from smart contracts like Ethereum, scalability similar to Nano with 1000 tx/second + near instant transactions and zero fees, to also wanting to be a platform for dapps. However, EOS doesn't have a product yet and everything is just promises still. Highly overvalued right now. However, there are lots of red flags, have dumped $500 million Ether over the last 2 months and possibly bought back EOS to increase the size of their ICO, which has been going on for over a year and has raised several billion dollars. All in all, their market cap is way too high for that and not even having a product.
- Cardano: Similar to Ethereum/EOS, however, only promises made with no delivery yet, highly overrated right now. Interesting concept though. Market cap way too high for not even having a product. Somewhat promising technology.
- VeChain: Singapore-based project that’s building a business enterprise platform and inventory tracking system. Examples are verifying genuine luxury goods and food supply chains. Has one of the strongest communities in the crypto world. Most hyped token of all, with merit though.
- Neo: Neo is a platform, similar to Eth, but more extensive, allowing dapps and smart contracts, but with a different smart contract gas system, consensus mechanism (PoS vs. dBfT), governance model, fixed vs unfixed supply, expensive contracts vs nearly free contracts, different ideologies for real world adoption. There are currently only 9 nodes, each of which are being run by a company/entity hand selected by the NEO council (most of which are located in china) and are under contract. This means that although the locations of the nodes may differ, ultimately the neo council can bring them down due to their legal contracts. In fact this has been done in the past when the neo council was moving 50 million neo that had been locked up. Also dbft (or neo's implmentation of it) has failed underload causing network outages during major icos. The first step in decentralization is that the NEO Counsel will select trusted nodes (Universities, business partners, etc.) and slowly become less centralized that way. The final step in decentralization will be allowing NEO holders to vote for new nodes, similar to a DPoS system (ARK/EOS/LISK). NEO has a regulation/government friendly ideology. Finally they are trying to work undewith the Chinese government in regards to regulations. If for some reason they wanted it shut down, they could just shut it down.
- Stellar: PoS system, similar goals as Ripple, but more of a platform than only a currency. 80% of Stellar are owned by Stellar.org still, making the currency centralized.
- Ethereum classic: Original Ethereum that decided not to fork after a hack. The Ethereum that we know is its fork. Uninteresing, because it has a lot of less resources than Ethereum now and a lot less community support.
- Ziliqa: Zilliqa is building a new way of sharding. 2400 tpx already tested, 10,000 tps soon possible by being linearly scalable with the number of nodes. That means, the more nodes, the faster the network gets. They are looking at implementing privacy as well.
- QTUM: Enables Smart contracts on the Bitcoin blockchain. Useful.
- Icon: Korean ethereum. Decentralized application platform that's building communities in partnership with banks, insurance providers, hospitals, and universities. Focused on ID verification and payments. No big differentiators to the other 20 Ethereums, except that is has a product. That is a plus. Maybe cheap alternative to Ethereum.
- LISK: Lisk's difference to other BaaS is that side chains are independent to the main chain and have to have their own nodes. Similar to neo whole allows dapps to deploy their blockchain to. However, Lisk is currently somewhat centralized with a small group of members owning more than 50% of the delegated positions. Lisk plans to change the consensus algorithm for that reason in the near future.
- Rchain: Similar to Ethereum with smart contract, though much more scalable at an expected 40,000 TPS and possible 100,000 TPS. Not launched yet. No product launched yet, though promising technology. Not overvalued, probably at the right price right now.
- ARDR: Similar to Lisk. Ardor is a public blockchain platform that will allow people to utilize the blockchain technology of Nxt through the use of child chains. A child chain, which is a ‘light’ blockchain that can be customized to a certain extent, is designed to allow easy self-deploy for your own blockchain. Nxt claims that users will "not need to worry" about security, as that part is now handled by the main chain (Ardor). This is the chief innovation of Ardor. Ardor was evolved from NXT by the same company. NEM started as a NXT clone.
- Ontology: Similar to Neo. Interesting coin
- Bytom: Bytom is an interactive protocol of multiple byte assets. Heterogeneous byte-assets (indigenous digital currency, digital assets) that operate in different forms on the Bytom Blockchain and atomic assets (warrants, securities, dividends, bonds, intelligence information, forecasting information and other information that exist in the physical world) can be registered, exchanged, gambled and engaged in other more complicated and contract-based interoperations via Bytom.
- Nxt: Similar to Lisk
- Stratis: Different to LISK, Stratis will allow businesses and organizations to create their own blockchain according to their own needs, but secured on the parent Stratis chain. Stratis’s simple interface will allow organizations to quickly and easily deploy and/or test blockchain functionality of the Ethereum, BitShares, BitCoin, Lisk and Stratis environements.
- Status: Status provides access to all of Ethereum’s decentralized applications (dapps) through an app on your smartphone. It opens the door to mass adoption of Ethereum dapps by targeting the fastest growing computer segment in the world – smartphone users.16. Ark: Fork of Lisk that focuses on a smaller feature set. Ark wallets can only vote for one delegate at a time which forces delegates to compete against each other and makes cartel formations incredibly hard, if not impossible.
- Neblio: Similar to Neo, but 30x smaller market cap.
- NEM: Is similar to Neo No marketing team, very high market cap for little clarilty what they do.
- Bancor: Bancor is a Decentralized Liquidity Network that allows you to hold any Ethereum token and convert it to any other token in the network, with no counter party, at an automatically calculated price, using a simple web wallet.
- Dragonchain: The Purpose of DragonChain is to help companies quickly and easily incorporate blockchain into their business applications. Many companies might be interested in making this transition because of the benefits associated with serving clients over a blockchain – increased efficiency and security for transactions, a reduction of costs from eliminating potential fraud and scams, etc.
- Skycoin: Transactions with zero fees that take apparently two seconds, unlimited transaction rate, no need for miners and block rewards, low power usage, all of the usual cryptocurrency technical vulnerabilities fixed, a consensus mechanism superior to anything that exists, resistant to all conceivable threats (government censorship, community infighting, cybenucleaconventional warfare, etc). Skycoin has their own consensus algorithm known as Obelisk written and published academically by an early developer of Ethereum. Obelisk is a non-energy intensive consensus algorithm based on a concept called ‘web of trust dynamics’ which is completely different to PoW, PoS, and their derivatives. Skywire, the flagship application of Skycoin, has the ambitious goal of decentralizing the internet at the hardware level and is about to begin the testnet in April. However, this is just one of the many facets of the Skycoin ecosystem. Skywire will not only provide decentralized bandwidth but also storage and computation, completing the holy trinity of commodities essential for the new internet. Skycion a smear campaign launched against it, though they seem legit and reliable. Thus, they are probably undervalued.
Market 3 - Ecosystem
The 3rd market with 11 coins is comprised of ecosystem coins, which aim to strengthen the ease of use within the crypto space through decentralized exchanges, open standards for apps and more
- Nebulas: Similar to how Google indexes webpages Nebulas will index blockchain projects, smart contracts & data using the Nebulas rank algorithm that sifts & sorts the data. Developers rewarded NAS to develop & deploy on NAS chain. Nebulas calls this developer incentive protocol – basically rewards are issued based on how often dapp/contract etc. is used, the more the better the rewards and Proof of devotion. Works like DPoS except the best, most economically incentivised developers (Bookkeeppers) get the forging spots. Ensuring brains stay with the project (Cross between PoI & PoS). 2,400 TPS+, DAG used to solve the inter-transaction dependencies in the PEE (Parallel Execution Environment) feature, first crypto Wallet that supports the Lightening Network.
- Waves: Decentralized exchange and crowdfunding platform. Let’s companies and projects to issue and manage their own digital coin tokens to raise money.
- Salt: Leveraging blockchain assets to secure cash loands. Plans to offer cash loans in traditional currencies, backed by your cryptocurrency assets. Allows lenders worldwide to skip credit checks for easier access to affordable loans.
- CHAINLINK: ChainLink is a decentralized oracle service, the first of its kind. Oracles are defined as an ‘agent’ that finds and verifies real-world occurrences and submits this information to a blockchain to be used in smart contracts.With ChainLink, smart contract users can use the network’s oracles to retrieve data from off-chain application program interfaces (APIs), data pools, and other resources and integrate them into the blockchain and smart contracts. Basically, ChainLink takes information that is external to blockchain applications and puts it on-chain. The difference to Aeternity is that Chainlink deploys the smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain while Aeternity has its own chain.
- WTC: Combines blockchain with IoT to create a management system for supply chains Interesting
- Ethos unifyies all cryptos. Ethos is building a multi-cryptocurrency phone wallet. The team is also building an investment diversification tool and a social network
- Aion: Aion is the token that pays for services on the Aeternity platform.
- USDT: is no cryptocurrency really, but a replacement for dollar for trading After months of asking for proof of dollar backing, still no response from Tether.
Market 4 - Privacy
The 4th market are privacy coins. As you might know, Bitcoin is not anonymous. If the IRS or any other party asks an exchange who is the identity behind a specific Bitcoin address, they know who you are and can track back almost all of the Bitcoin transactions you have ever made and all your account balances. Privacy coins aim to prevent exactly that through address fungability, which changes addresses constantly, IP obfuscation and more. There are 2 types of privacy coins, one with completely privacy and one with optional privacy. Optional Privacy coins like Dash and Nav have the advantage of more user friendliness over completely privacy coins such as Monero and Enigma.
- Monero: Currently most popular privacy coin, though with a very high market cap. Since their privacy is all on chain, all prior transactions would be deanonymized if their protocol is ever cracked. This requires a quantum computing attack though. PIVX is better in that regard.
- Zcash: A decentralized and open-source cryptocurrency that hide the sender, recipient, and value of transactions. Offers users the option to make transactions public later for auditing. Decent privacy coin, though no default privacy
- Verge: Calls itself privacy coin without providing private transactions, multiple problems over the last weeks has a toxic community, and way too much hype for what they have.
- Bytecoin: First privacy-focused cryptocurrency with anonymous transactions. Bytecoin’s code was later adapted to create Monero, the more well-known anonymous cryptocurrency. Has several scam accusations, 80% pre-mine, bad devs, bad tech
- Bitcoin Private: A merge fork of Bitcoin and Zclassic with Zclassic being a fork of Zcash with the difference of a lack of a founders fee required to mine a valid block. This promotes a fair distribution, preventing centralized coin ownership and control. Bitcoin private offers the optional ability to keep the sender, receiver, and amount private in a given transaction. However, this is already offered by several good privacy coins (Monero, PIVX) and Bitcoin private doesn't offer much more beyond this.
- Komodo: The Komodo blockchain platform uses Komodo’s open-source cryptocurrency for doing transparent, anonymous, private, and fungible transactions. They are then made ultra-secure using Bitcoin’s blockchain via a Delayed Proof of Work (dPoW) protocol and decentralized crowdfunding (ICO) platform to remove middlemen from project funding. Offers services for startups to create and manage their own Blockchains.
- PIVX: As a fork of Dash, PIVX uses an advanced implementation of the Zerocoin protocol to provide it’s privacy. This is a form of zeroknowledge proofs, which allow users to spend ‘Zerocoins’ that have no link back to them. Unlike Zcash u have denominations in PIVX, so they can’t track users by their payment amount being equal to the amount of ‘minted’ coins, because everyone uses the same denominations. PIVX is also implementing Bulletproofs, just like Monero, and this will take care of arguably the biggest weakness of zeroknowledge protocols: the trusted setup.
- Zcoin: PoW cryptocurrency. Private financial transactions, enabled by the Zerocoin Protocol. Zcoin is the first full implementation of the Zerocoin Protocol, which allows users to have complete privacy via Zero-Knowledge cryptographic proofs.
- Enigma: Monero is to Bitcoin what enigma is to Ethereum. Enigma is for making the data used in smart contracts private. More of a platform for dapps than a currency like Monero. Very promising.
- Navcoin: Like bitcoin but with added privacy and pos and 1,170 tps, but only because of very short 30 second block times. Though, privacy is optional, but aims to be more user friendly than Monero. However, doesn't really decide if it wants to be a privacy coin or not. Same as Zcash.Strong technology, non-shady team.
- Tenx: Raised 80 million, offers cryptocurrency-linked credit cards that let you spend virtual money in real life. Developing a series of payment platforms to make spending cryptocurrency easier. However, the question is if full privacy coins will be hindered in growth through government regulations and optional privacy coins will become more successful through ease of use and no regulatory hindrance.
Market 5 - Currency Exchange Tool
Due to the sheer number of different cryptocurrencies, exchanging one currency for the other it still cumbersome. Further, merchants don’t want to deal with overcluttered options of accepting cryptocurrencies. This is where exchange tool like Req come in, which allow easy and simple exchange of currencies.
- Cryptonex: Fiat and currency exchange between various blockchain services, similar to REQ.
- QASH: Qash is used to fuel its liquid platform which will be an exchange that will distribute their liquidity pool. Its product, the Worldbook is a multi-exchange order book that matches crypto to crypto, and crypto to fiat and the reverse across all currencies. E.g., someone is selling Bitcoin is USD on exchange1 not owned by Quoine and someone is buying Bitcoin in EURO on exchange 2 not owned by Quoine. If the forex conversions and crypto conversions match then the trade will go through and the Worldbook will match it, it'll make the sale and the purchase on either exchange and each user will get what they wanted, which means exchanges with lower liquidity if they join the Worldbook will be able to fill orders and take trade fees they otherwise would miss out on.They turned it on to test it a few months ago for an hour or so and their exchange was the top exchange in the world by 4x volume for the day because all Worldbook trades ran through it. Binance wants BNB to be used on their one exchange. Qash wants their QASH token embedded in all of their partners. More info here https://www.reddit.com/CryptoCurrency/comments/8a8lnwhich_are_your_top_5_favourite_coins_out_of_the/dwyjcbb/?context=3
- Kyber: network Exchange between cryptocurrencies, similar to REQ. Features automatic coin conversions for payments. Also offers payment tools for developers and a cryptocurrency wallet.
- Achain: Building a boundless blockchain world like Req .
- Req: Exchange between cryptocurrencies.
- Bitshares: Exchange between cryptocurrencies. Noteworthy are the 1.5 second average block times and throughput potential of 100,000 transactions per second with currently 2,400 TPS having been proven. However, bitshares had several Scam accusations in the past.
- Loopring: A protocol that will enable higher liquidity between exchanges and personal wallets.
- ZRX: Open standard for dapps. Open, permissionless protocol allowing for ERC20 tokens to be traded on the Ethereum blockchain. In 0x protocol, orders are transported off-chain, massively reducing gas costs and eliminating blockchain bloat. Relayers help broadcast orders and collect a fee each time they facilitate a trade. Anyone can build a relayer.
Market 6 - Gaming
With an industry size of $108B worldwide, Gaming is one of the largest markets in the world. For sure, cryptocurrencies will want to have a share of that pie.
- Storm: Mobile game currency on a platform with 9 million players.
- Fun: A platform for casino operators to host trustless, provably-fair gambling through the use of smart contracts, as well as creating their own implementation of state channels for scalability.
- Electroneum: Mobile game currency They have lots of technical problems, such as several 51% attacks
- Wax: Marketplace to trade in-game items
Market 7 - Misc
There are various markets being tapped right now. They are all summed up under misc.
- OMG: Omise is designed to enable financial services for people without bank accounts. It works worldwide and with both traditional money and cryptocurrencies.
- Power ledger: Australian blockchain-based cryptocurrency and energy trading platform that allows for decentralized selling and buying of renewable energy. Unique market and rather untapped market in the crypto space.
- Populous: A platform that connects business owners and invoice buyers without middlemen. Invoice sellers get cash flow to fund their business and invoice buyers earn interest. Similar to OMG, small market.
- Monacoin: The first Japanese cryptocurrency. Focused on micro-transactions and based on a popular internet meme of a type-written cat. This makes it similar to Dogecoin. Very niche, tiny market.
- Revain: Legitimizing reviews via the blockchain. Interesting concept, though market not as big.
- Augur: Platform to forecast and make wagers on the outcome of real-world events (AKA decentralized predictions). Uses predictions for a “wisdom of the crowd” search engine. Not launched yet.
- Substratum: Revolutionzing hosting industry via per request billing as a decentralized internet hosting system. Uses a global network of private computers to create the free and open internet of the future. Participants earn cryptocurrency. Interesting concept.
- Veritaseum: Is supposed to be a peer to peer gateway, though it looks like very much like a scam.
- TRON: Tronix is looking to capitalize on ownership of internet data to content creators. However, they plagiarized their white paper, which is a no go. They apologized, so it needs to be seen how they will conduct themselves in the future. Extremely high market cap for not having a product, nor proof of concept.
- Syscoin: A cryptocurrency with a decentralized marketplace that lets people buy and sell products directly without third parties. Trying to remove middlemen like eBay and Amazon.
- Hshare: Most likely scam because of no code changes, most likely pump and dump scheme, dead community.
- BAT: An Ethereum-based token that can be exchanged between content creators, users, and advertisers. Decentralized ad-network that pays based on engagement and attention.
- Dent: Decentralizeed exchange of mobile data, enabling mobile data to be marketed, purchased or distributed, so that users can quickly buy or sell data from any user to another one.
- Ncash: End to end encrypted Identification system for retailers to better serve their customers .
- Factom Secure record-keeping system that allows companies to store their data directly on the Blockchain. The goal is to make records more transparent and trustworthy .
Market 8 - Social network
Web 2.0 is still going strong and Web 3.0 is not going to ignore it. There are several gaming tokens already out there and a few with decent traction already, such as Steem, which is Reddit with voting through money is a very interesting one.
- Mithril: As users create content via social media, they will be rewarded for their contribution, the better the contribution, the more they will earn
- Steem: Like Reddit, but voting with money. Already launched product and Alexa rank 1,000 Thumbs up.
- Rdd: Reddcoin makes the process of sending and receiving money fun and rewarding for everyone. Reddcoin is dedicated to one thing – tipping on social networks as a way to bring cryptocurrency awareness and experience to the general public.
- Kin: Token for the platform Kik. Kik has a massive user base of 400 million people. Replacing paying with FIAT with paying with KIN might get this token to mass adoption very quickly.
Market 9 - Fee token
Popular exchanges realized that they can make a few billion dollars more by launching their own token. Owning these tokens gives you a reduction of trading fees. Very handy and BNB (Binance Coin) has been one of the most resilient tokens, which have withstood most market drops over the last weeks and was among the very few coins that could show growth.
- BNB: Fee token for Binance
- Gas: Not a Fee token for an exchange, but it is a dividend paid out on Neo and a currency that can be used to purchase services for dapps.
- Kucoin: Fee token for Kucoin
Market 10 - Decentralized Data Storage
Currently, data storage happens with large companies or data centers that are prone to failure or losing data. Decentralized data storage makes loss of data almost impossible by distributing your files to numerous clients that hold tiny pieces of your data. Remember Torrents? Torrents use a peer-to-peer network. It is similar to that. Many users maintain copies of the same file, when someone wants a copy of that file, they send a request to the peer-to-peer network., users who have the file, known as seeds, send fragments of the file to the requester., he requester receives many fragments from many different seeds, and the torrent software recompiles these fragments to form the original file.
- Gbyte: Byteball data is stored and ordered using directed acyclic graph (DAG) rather than blockchain. This allows all users to secure each other's data by referencing earlier data units created by other users, and also removes scalability limits common for blockchains, such as blocksize issue.
- Siacoin: Siacoin is decentralized storage platform. Distributes encrypted files to thousands of private users who get paid for renting out their disk space. Anybody with siacoins can rent storage from hosts on Sia. This is accomplish via "smart" storage contracts stored on the Sia blockchain. The smart contract provides a payment to the host only after the host has kept the file for a given amount of time. If the host loses the file, the host does not get paid.
- Maidsafecoin: MaidSafe stands for Massive Array of Internet Disks, Secure Access for Everyone.Instead of working with data centers and servers that are common today and are vulnerable to data theft and monitoring, SAFE’s network uses advanced P2P technology to bring together the spare computing capacity of all SAFE users and create a global network. You can think of SAFE as a crowd-sourced internet. All data and applications reside in this network. It’s an autonomous network that automatically sets prices and distributes data and rents out hard drive disk space with a Blockchain-based storage solutions.When you upload a file to the network, such as a photo, it will be broken into pieces, hashed, and encrypted. The data is then randomly distributed across the network. Redundant copies of the data are created as well so that if someone storing your file turns off their computer, you will still have access to your data. And don’t worry, even with pieces of your data on other people’s computers, they won’t be able to read them. You can earn MadeSafeCoins by participating in storing data pieces from the network on your computer and thus earning a Proof of Resource.
- Storj: Storj aims to become a cloud storage platform that can’t be censored or monitored, or have downtime. Your files are encrypted, shredded into little pieces called 'shards', and stored in a decentralized network of computers around the globe. No one but you has a complete copy of your file, not even in an encrypted form.
Market 11 - Cloud computing
Obviously, renting computing power, one of the biggest emerging markets as of recent years, e.g. AWS and Digital Ocean, is also a service, which can be bought and managed via the blockchain.
- Golem: Allows easy use of Supercomputer in exchange for tokens. People worldwide can rent out their computers to the network and get paid for that service with Golem tokens.
- Elf: Allows easy use of Cloud computing in exchange for tokens.
Market 12 - Stablecoin
Last but not least, there are 2 stablecoins that have established themselves within the market. A stable coin is a coin that wants to be independent of the volatility of the crypto markets. This has worked out pretty well for Maker and DGD, accomplished through a carefully diversified currency fund and backing each token by 1g or real gold respectively. DO NOT CONFUSE DGD AND MAKER with their STABLE COINS DGX and DAI. DGD and MAKER are volatile, because they are the companies of DGX and DAI. DGX and DAI are the stable coins.
EDIT: Added a risk factor from 0 to 10. The baseline is 2 for any crypto. Significant scandals, mishaps, shady practices, questionable technology, increase the risk factor. Not having a product yet automatically means a risk factor of 6. Strong adoption and thus strong scrutiny or positive community lower the risk factor.
- DGD: Platform of the Stablecoin DGX. Every DGX coin is backed by 1g of gold and make use proof of asset consensus.
- Maker: Platform of the Stablecoin DAI that doesn't vary much in price through widespread and smart diversification of assets.
EDIT2: Added a subjective potential factor from 0 to 10, where its overall potential and a small or big market cap is factored in. Bitcoin with lots of potential only gets a 9, because of its massive market cap, because if Bitcoin goes 10x, smaller coins go 100x, PIVX gets a 10 for being as good as Monero while carrying a 10x smaller market cap, which would make PIVX go 100x if Monero goes 10x.
Binary Assassin Review Is Binary Assassin Software A Scam Or Legit? Does Binary Assassin System Works? My Binary Assassin Review Share With The Honest Truth About Binary Assassin System Until Download & Invest in It
Binary Assassin is the Most Advanced & Safest Bot That Can Make You Financially FREE! You do not have to do anything! You don’t need ANY previous experience to fire this up and start seeing your first AUTOPILOT profits in MINUTES. All of the money in your account is 100% yours. No commissions. No games. Your life-changing moment have finally come and is knocking at your front door.
Product Name: Binary Assassin
Binary Assassin Website: BinaryAssassin.co!
Binary Assassin CEO: Binary Assassin Team
Binary Assassin Cost: FREE
Binary Assassin is generally a binary options trading software application that is developed to help traders win and forecast the marketplace trends with binary options. The software also provides evaluations of the market conditions so that traders can know what should be your next step. It provides different secret methods that ultimately helps. traders without utilizing any complicated trading indications or follow graphs.
Why are there hundreds of thousands of traders and investors via the Internet who trade in the Binary Options Trading market a day and see how to earn money in this area?
This report is divided into two parts will be separated clearly and simply essential points that will help you avoid the usual pitfalls to start earning money through Binary Options Trading.
Pairs trading, not currencies – Like any other relationship, you should be aware of both sides. Success or failure in Binary Options trading depends on correct your estimates on both currencies components of the husband and how both affect on one another, not just one of them.
Knowledge is power – when it begins Binary Options Trading on the Internet, it is essential that you understand the basics of this market if you want to achieve the maximum benefit from your investment.
The main index in the Binary Options market is global events and news. For example, if we assume that the European Central Bank will issue a statement regarding the interest rates, the euro usually this event will cause a wave of activity in the market. Most of the new arrivals seem a backlash to such news as they close their trading positions to miss one of the best trading opportunities with a preference to wait until the market once again restless. The possibility of real profit in the Binary Options appear in times of volatility, not in the quiet times.
Trade is ambitious – many new traders are putting too restrictive orders in order to reap a very small profit. This approach is not desirable in options trading because despite being profitable in the short term (that is if you are lucky asset), you run the risk to be a loser in the long run because it will have to cover the difference between the prices of the question-and-take before they start making any profits, a which it is more difficult when you are a small trading at him when the biggest trades.
Trade cautiously exaggerated – just like rolling which is trying to reap a small profit all the time, the trader who puts a stop loss close with a broker retail orders is the other loses. As mentioned above, it must be given to the center of your trade fair opportunity to prove his ability on production. If the points did not put a reasonable stop loss so as to allow for your business that is showing its capacity to act, in most cases you will end this trade has reduced the ability after the loss of a small part of the submissions you with all trading center.
Independence – If you are new to Binary Options trading!
, you will decide either trading or using the money be used for trade rackets for you. So far, it looks good. But your loss risk will increase exponentially with any of these two things:
Interference with Binary Assassin!
do on your behalf (because the strategy may require a long period of pregnancy);
Find advice from too many sources – multiple input leads inevitably lead to multiple losses. Open trading center and then kept it until the end and then Analyze outputs or results, yourself, and yourself.
Small margins – Margin trading is one of the best features in Binary Options Trading as it allows you to trade amounts far greater than the total volume of Binary Assassin System. Nevertheless, it may also be dangerous for novice traders because of the greed factor that destroys a lot of Binary Assassin traders. The best advice here is to increase your leverage in parallel with the high level of experience and the degree of your success.
Lack of strategy – the goal of making money is not a trading strategy. Binary Assassin strategy that will help you in the planning process to make money. Your strategy in detail the approach that will adopted by the sense that the currency will be handled and how to manage your risk. Without a strategy, often will be within the 90% of new traders lose their money.
Trading outside peak hours – traders professional Binary Assassin traders options and funds of hedge has a great advantage excel by retailers young during the hours of off-peak (between 22:00 and 10:00 EST) because they can do the hedge to the Centers for their trading and move them here or there with a small trading volumes (in the sense that their risks are smaller). Homosexual advice for trading outside the peak hours is simply – are not traded. Click Here To Download Binary Assassin Software Right NOW!
Binary Options Trading are all shortcuts for common foreign exchange market exchange. In fact, it is the largest financial market in the world where they are buying and selling currencies freely. On the current situation, the Binary Options Trading market was launched in the seventies of the last century and that while the liberalization of exchange rates so that the participants in this market are now only determine the price of any currency against other currencies based on supply and demand levels. When it comes to freedom and to stay away from any external control is to achieve free competition, the Binary Options Trading is is the perfect place to achieve all these things. This is because the daily trading volume in the Binary Options of several trillion dollars, which means that the currency market in more than three times the size of the total size of the US stock market and bond together. Binary Options market is the exchange of cross-communication networks where buyers and sellers meet to conduct treatment using technological means communication market.
Unlike other financial markets, the Binary Options Trading has no central exchange or a physical entity. Since this market is not expressed as a physical place, the exchange trades take place on an ongoing basis on the four and twenty hours a day saluting moving from time zone to another by navigating across the major financial centers in the world and that on a daily basis. Trillions of dollars of foreign currency exchange activities occur on a daily basis in Options trading. Since 1997 and until the end of 2000, the Binary Options daily trading volumes almost increased from five billion to $1.5 trillion, and perhaps more (according to some recent studies, the trading volumes touched the level of $1.7 trillion in today is superior to all other financial markets combined). I think it’s really difficult, if not impossible .- to determine an exact figure because the absolute Binary Options trading is not through a central exchange, but certain thing is that the Binary Assassin Software continues to grow at rates amazing.
Before the advent of the Internet and e-commerce, the big multinational companies, banks and high net worth individuals they are entitled to trading in the Binary Options market through the use of bank-owned trading systems. These systems were required as a minimum to open a trading account about one million dollars. Thanks to new technology developments, especially with regard to the internet today, the investors can use a few thousand dollars that go into the Binary Options market on the four and twenty hours a day, five days a week throughout.
Forex market is a nonstop cash market where the currencies of countries trading in connection with and usually through intermediaries who call them mediators Binary Options. Foreign currencies are continuously sold and purchased through local and global markets in more than investors or detract from the value of an investment based on currency movements. Binary Options market conditions may change at any moment in response to current events and this ranks as one of the more volatile Binary Options and the fragility of markets. Also, the conditions of the Binary Options Trading does not remain the same, but never changed in almost every second. Trading volumes in the foreign exchange market than all the combined transactions that occur in the stock markets and futures markets in both London and Tokyo. According to its size and scope, the Binary Options market times other markets sizes. Statistics indicate that the immediate and directed trades that occur in the interbank market is divided as follows. 51% in the form of an Instant Forex transactions, followed by 32% in the form of currency swap operations, Binary Assassin Software transactions explicit also represents 5% of daily turnover, while the “interbank” equal to the other about 8% and therefore, the interbank market accounts allocated of which about 96% transactions Options the foreign exchange market as the exchange of 4% in the other, divided between global futures exchanges.
For Binary Assassin traders, the Binary Options Trading represent an alternative to trading in the stock market. While there are thousands of stocks to choose them, there are a number of key stocks that are traded in the Binary Options market (the US dollar and the Japanese yen and the British pound, Swiss franc and the euro currency is the most famous). Binary Options Trading also allows the trader crane outweigh what is happening in the stock market as well as a minimum level of investment in order to start trade. Add to that the ability to choose the appropriate trading Times ( Binary Options conducted on twenty-four hours) over here and perhaps might be known the reason why many stock traders to abandon their fields and arriving about Forex Trading.
Is Binary Assassin Software A Scam
Binary Assassin Software is not A scam It’s legit and Safe Binary System. Binary Assassin is Automated Binary Options Trading Signals Software . Download Binary Assassin System APP %100 Risk-Free + $1000 Bonus Free NOW… Click Here To Download Binary Assassin Software Right NOW!
. . . . . . . . . . .
Tags: Binary Assassin app, Binary Assassin information, Binary Assassin url, Binary Assassin website, Binary Assassin youtube video, Binary Assassin trading software, get Binary Assassin, article about Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin computer program, Binary Assassin the truth, Binary Assassin support, Binary Assassin support email address, Binary Assassin help desk, similar than Binary Assassin, better than Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin contact, Binary Assassin demo, Binary Assassin video tutorial, how does Binary Assassin work, is Binary Assassin the best online is Binary Assassin a scam, does Binary Assassin really work, does Binary Assassin actually work, Binary Assassin members area, Binary Assassin login page, Binary Assassin verification, Binary Assassin software reviews, Binary Assassin no fake review, Binary Assassin Live Broadcast, is Binary Assassin real, Binary Assassin forex trading, Binary Assassin binary options trading, Binary Assassin automated app, the Binary Assassin review, Binary Assassin signals, Binary Assassin mac os x, Binary Assassin broker sign up, Binary Assassin free download, reviews of Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin live results, Binary Assassin bonus, Binary Assassin honest review, Binary Assassin 2015, is Binary Assassin worth the risk, Binary Assassin pc desktop, Binary Assassin free trial,Binary Assassin testimonial, Binary Assassin scam watch dog, Binary Assassin warrior forum, Binary Assassin web version, Binary Assassin open a account, Binary Assassin laptop, Binary Assassin revised Method 2015, Binary Assassin Unbiased review, is Binary Assassin all hype?, real people invested in Binary Assassin, is Binary Assassin a shame, Binary Assassin discount, Binary Assassin binary option watch dog review, Binary Assassin youtube, seriously will Binary Assassin work, Binary Assassin facebook, Binary Assassin activation code, Binary Assassin 2015 Working, Binary Assassin twitter, Binary Assassin currency trading, Binary Assassin real person review, Binary Assassin example trade, will Binary Assassin work on mobile phone, Completely New Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin customer service, new Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin webinar, Binary Assassin webinar replay, Binary Assassin anybody using this, Binary Assassin real or fake, is Binary Assassin live trades real, Binary Assassin is this a scam, is Binary Assassin reliable?, Binary Assassin honest reviews, Binary Assassin is it a scam, Binary Assassin download software, Binary Assassin app review, Binary Assassin software download, Binary Assassin forum, Binary Assassin signals, Binary Assassin download page, Binary Assassin software demo somebody using it, Binary Assassin binary software, Binary Assassin binary options review, Binary Assassin members, Binary Assassin scam or legit,Binary Assassin comments, minimum deposit for Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin reviews, Binary Assassin binary today, Binary Assassin pro review, Binary Assassin windows 7, Binary Assassin windows 8 and windows XP, Binary Assassin scam or real, Binary Assassin login, Binary Assassin has anybody out there made any money out of it?, Binary Assassin vip membership pass, does Binary Assassin work on autopilot?, Binary Assassin price, is Binary Assassin a scam or not, will Binary Assassin help me, real truth about Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin System, Binary Assassin inside members page, Binary Assassin software downloads, how to download Binary Assassin, how to access Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin Robot, how to use Binary Assassin, how to trade with Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin NEWS Update and details, Binary Assassin sign in, the Binary Assassin trading options, Binary Assassin info, Binary Assassin information, Binary Assassin searching for new winning trades, Binary Assassin today, Binary Assassin feedback, Binary Assassin real user review, Binary Assassin customer reviews, Binary Assassin consumer review, Binary Assassin Review 2015, insider john Binary Assassin review, george s Binary Assassin review, Binary Assassin doesn't work, is Binary Assassin another scam or legit, Binary Assassin refund, Activate Binary Assassin, review of Binary Assassin, log on to Binary Assassin, is Binary Assassin manual binary trading, Binary Assassin bot review, Binary Assassin test, Binary Assassin explanation, what brokers work with Binary Assassin software, what is Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin news, new version of Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin fan Page, Binary Assassin breaking news, Binary Assassin Register, Binary Assassin sign up, Binary Assassin broker sign up, Binary Assassin real proof, how to activate auto trading on Binary Assassin,Binary Assassin robot, Binary Assassin members area, Binary Assassin sign in, web version Binary Assassin, should i use Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin yes or no, do i need trading experience, Binary Assassin create account, Binary Assassin instructions, how to get a Binary Assassin demo, Binary Assassin special, desktop Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin Secret method, Join Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin ea trading app, Binary Assassin limited time, Binary Assassin pros and cons, Binary Assassin bad reviews, is Binary Assassin software automatic binary trading, Binary Assassin negative and positive review, Binary Assassin Author, Binary Assassin creator, who made Binary Assassin, what is the Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin real review, Binary Assassin broker, Binary Assassin sign up broker, Binary Assassin sign up broker review, Binary Assassin fund broker, Binary Assassin how to fund broker,Binary Assassin deposit funds into broker, how does Binary Assassin trade, Binary Assassin trading bot, what is Binary Assassin and cost?, Binary Assassin strategy, Binary Assassin password reset, Binary Assassin beta tester, binaryassassin.co Review, binaryassassin.co Reviews, Binary Assassin comparison, Binary Assassin questions and answers, rate & review Binary Assassin, rate and reviews Binary Assassin, is Binary Assassin site legit?, Binary Assassin reviews online, is Binary Assassin for real, Binary Assassin By James Ruskin Review,Binary Assassin James Ruskin Review, Binary Assassin login page, Binary Assassin results, Binary Assassin winning and losing trades, Binary Assassin overview, Binary Assassin training, how to setup Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin home, real testimonial on Binary Assassin system, Binary Assassin real time trading, start trading with Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin proof, Binary Assassin the truth, Get Binary Assassin, Binary Assassin Review
A cross-currency swap is an agreement between two parties to exchange interest payments and principal denominated in two different currencies. These types of swaps are often utilized by large ... Cross-Currency Transaction: A cross-currency transaction is one which involves the simultaneous buying and selling of two or more currencies. An example is the purchase of Canadian dollars with ... In the forex market, a foreign exchange swap is a two-part or “two-legged” currency transaction used to shift or “swap” the value date for a foreign exchange position to another date, often further out in the future. Read a briefer explanation of the currency swap. Also, the term “forex swap” can refer to the amount of pips or “swap points” that traders add or subtract from the ... The cross-currency interest rate swap, is based on a mutual exchange of percentage payments between owners of different currencies, and in most cases, transaction is caused by an exchange of the main amounts. The stipulated amount, at the beginning of the contract, exchanges on prevailing a spot rate and percentage payments happen on the fixed, zero coupon or floating rate. In process of ... Saturday, 18 March 2017. Währungsumrechnungs Swap Transaktion In Forex A currency swap is a foreign exchange transaction that involves trading principal and interest in one currency for the same in another currency. An example of a cross currency swap for a EUR/USD transaction between a European and an American company follows: In a cross currency basis swap, the European company would borrow US$1 billion and lend €500 million to the American company assuming a spot exchange rate of US$2 per EUR for an operation indexed to the London Interbank Rate (Libor), when the contract is initiated. Throughout ...
Forex SWAP - What is Swap Rate in Forex Trading? - Duration: 12:55. ... Cross Currency Basis Swaps: Mark-to-Market (Resettable, Resetting) and Non Mark-to-Market - Duration: 14:07. quantpie 2,576 ... Calculating the Cross Rate with Bid - Ask FOREX Quotes - Duration: ... INTEREST SWAP - Duration: 9:04. CA Manish Bharvesh 17,156 views. 9:04. Exchange Rate Quotation (Two Way Quotation) - Duration ... This video describes step by step guidance to perform cross currency transaction in Money Exchanger Plus In today's global economy, a 24-hour approach to business and logistics is the key to ... Get more information about IG US by visiting their website: https://www.ig.com/us/future-of-forex Get my trading strategies here: https://www.robbooker.com C... This Video explains the Concept of Currency Swap in foreign Exchange Management in Financial Management. This video will be helpful for CA, CS, CMA Students. Forex Rollover and Swap - Duration: 33 ... Currency Exchange Rates: Determination and Forecasting Part I (of 3) - Duration: 49:41. FinTree 30,119 views. 49:41. Warren Buffett Explains How To ... We simplify your financial learnings. Subscribe here to learn more of Strategic Financial Management: https://goo.gl/HTY5SN CA Final SFM Fast Track Course:... Module 6: Foreign Exchange and Commodity Risk Management In this video we will explore CCIRS and how it can be used to hedge a foreign currency debt/loan A cross currency is a pair of currencies traded in forex that does not include the U.S. dollar. One foreign currency is traded for another without having to first exchange the currencies into ... Calculating currency cross pair rates. http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/forex/forex-trading.html PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS VIDEO SO WE CAN DO MORE! W...